Looking for a new Share Dealing service?
You can apply for a share dealing account today with interactive investor, our preferred partner. Interactive investor aim to provide great value for money, through simple, fair and clear charges, so it’s easy to work out what it costs to invest.
- Trade online at ii’s lowest share dealing rate in your first three months. See Rates & Charges
- Manage your money in multiple currencies
- Trade on the move with an ii mobile app
More choice, flexibility & control
Interactive investor gives you a secure, straightforward way to invest for yourself online. If you’re looking for apps to manage your investments on the go, daily trading ideas for a spot of inspiration and low, clear fees – it’s all right there in the ii Trading Account.
- Wide choice of investment options including UK and International shares, funds, gilts, investment trusts & bonds
- Tools, research and real time quotes to support your investment decisions
- Stay in control if you’re away with flexible order types and email or sms price alerts
- Free shareholder rights service lets you attend shareholder meetings, receive reports and accounts and vote online
- Manage your money conveniently in nine multiple currencies such as US Dollars, Euros and Sterling
- Optional automatic dividend reinvestment for popular shares (including the FTSE350) and a range of Investment Trusts and REIT’s that are paid onto your account in Sterling.
Rates & charges at a glance
- Two commission rates – £10 and £6
To welcome you as a new customer to interactive investor you’ll be able to buy shares, funds, ETFs & investment trusts online at their lowest share dealing rate for 3 months. After that you’ll move onto ii Frequent or Standard rate based on the number of trades you place monthly.
- £22.50 fixed quarterly payment – gives you £22.50 of trading credits
ii ask you to make a flat payment each quarter and in return will look after your assets safely and give you the same value in trading credits, which you can use to pay for your commission charges.
- £1 fixed commission for regular investing and dividend reinvestment
Build your portfolio easily with our fixed low cost services.
You can apply quickly and easily for your account online, and once it’s open you’ll be able to start trading straight away.
In order to complete the online application process you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your bank account details (debit card, sort code and account number)
- Your National Insurance number
The value of international investments may be affected by currency fluctuations which might reduce their value in sterling. Interactive investor may receive two elements of commission in relation to international dealing – Trading Commission and our FX Charge. Please see the Rates and Charges page for full details of the relevant costs.
The Motley Fool Limited receives a fee for each referral and / or account opened. The referral fees do not affect the rates & charges that customers will pay. If you’d like further details of the payment structure between interactive investor and its referral partners please contact ii.
The value of your investments may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest.