Looking to take control of your retirement with a SIPP?
Take control of your retirement plans today
The ii SIPP from our preferred partner, Interactive Investor, is designed for those who want to select and manage their own investments, and who understand the risks involved. With the ii SIPP you’ll get:
- An award winning online SIPP account
- Tools, research and ideas to help you make your investment decisions
- The flexibility to invest lump sums and make regular contributions
- A wide choice of investment options, including UK and International shares, funds, gilts, investment trusts & bonds
- The option to manage your money in up to 9 currencies
- Great value for money – through simple, fair and clear charges
- The ii SIPP is provided by BW SIPP LLP, a part of the widely respected Barnett Waddingham group.
Rates & charges at a glance
- No percentage based custody fees – so your costs don’t increase as your portfolio grows.
- Fixed £22.50 quarterly payment – provides you with safe custody of your assets and £22.50 of non-refundable trading credits.
- Low, fixed commission rates – for online UK trading you’ll pay just £10 commission, or £6 if you’re a frequent trader. Dividend Reinvestment and regular investing is fixed at just £1.
- Welcome rate – for your first 3 months you’ll pay Frequent Trader rates
For more information and to apply
You can find all the information you need and apply quickly and easily for your account online.
In order to complete the online application process you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your bank account details (debit card, sort code and account number)
- Your National Insurance number
A SIPP is a type of personal pension, best suited to those who wish to make their own pension investment decisions. A SIPP is not suitable for every investor. Other types of pensions may be more appropriate. Please be aware of the risks involved.
The investments made within a SIPP can fall as well as rise and you may end up with a fund at retirement that’s worth less than you invested.
You can normally only access the money in a pension from age 55 (57 from 2028). Like all pensions, the treatment of tax depends on individual circumstances and may change in the future, and you need the necessary experience and knowledge to understand the product features explained in the Key Features Document which you’ll see when applying. You’ll also need to understand the pension projections and effects of charges set out in the Key Features Illustration.
The value of international investments may be affected by currency fluctuations which might reduce their value in sterling. Interactive investor may receive two elements of commission in relation to international dealing – Trading Commission and our FX Charge. Please see the Rates and Charges page for full details of the relevant costs.
The Motley Fool Limited receives a fee for each referral and / or account opened. The referral fees do not affect the rates & charges that customers will pay. If you’d like further details of the payment structure between interactive investor and its referral partners please contact ii.