Want more shares this year, but too afraid to start? Here’s something that could help you through these uncertain times…
Your invitation to join Motley Fool Share Advisor – our flagship share‑tipping service
Please R.S.V.P today: Complete this short, secure order form to accept your 12-month Share Advisor membership.
How can it be?
Even now, with everything that’s happening, the average Share Advisor pick is up 23.4% to the end of June.1
Well I’ll explain my theory in just a moment – because I believe it’s of critical importance to you.
Now, more than ever, your decisions could have a startling impact on your savings. And I want to make sure you’re fully-informed, so you hopefully come out of this disaster on top.
Of course, that is no mean feat!
Recently we saw most of the economy get locked down… the FTSE-100 plunged to an 8-year low… Government deficits exploded… while the Bank of England prints cash into oblivion...
…knowing where to park your nest-egg has never been more difficult.
It’s no wonder, since the “coronavirus crash” thousands of new Fools joined Share Advisor.
I would love for you to join them today. To see for yourself what an extraordinary difference this could potentially have on your finances.
What's more, 12 months of membership is yours for just £149.2
That works out to 41 pence a day.
You also have 30 days to explore everything inside Share Advisor.
And it you're not satisfied in any way, you get a full subscription-fee refund.
There’ll be no hard feelings.
On the contrary: I believe to my bones that investing Foolishly could be your best option in these turbulent times – and I’ll be overjoyed that you gave Share Advisor a sporting chance.
Why Share Advisor? Why now?
Your Share Advisor membership grants you access to an alliance of likeminded individuals.
It’s a blessed oasis – away from the sensationalist headlines. Sealed off from the noise and hype.
We are LONG-TERM investors, same – I suspect – as you.
That may sound simple, but it cannot be underestimated.
Indeed, I believe long-term thinking is the key reason our picks are beating the broader UK market by 13.7%.1
I believe that when you invest for the long term, your whole outlook changes. You think of yourself as a part-owner of wonderful businesses with enormous promise for the future.
Many of our picks are still being held after 8+ years. Including…
- Britvic up +246.8%3
- Homeserve up +651.3%4
- Renishaw up +232.5%5
Now, these are some of our top-performing recommendations, shown to illustrate the very best potential returns. They are not intended to be at all representative. Not all of our selections have performed so well, and some have fallen in value.
However, it shows you what can happen with this expert guidance on your side.
Your crack squad of 4 “Foolish” analysts
I’ve put together a terrific team of experts who do all the hard work for you.
Every month, they present you with their two most promising picks; one growth stock and one income stock, picked from either the UK or the US market.
You are handed a detailed report of their findings – with commentary on all the opportunities and risks. And they reveal why they believe these picks have the potential to grow your wealth over the long term.
Your Foolish analysts never stop scouring the markets for potential bargains. Overlooked opportunities that outsiders may have missed:
Forward-thinking plans in commercial real-estate… astonishing new polymers, expected to be ubiquitous in tomorrow’s cars… green energy – and how best to play it?… dramatic changes in retail…
…these are just some of the extraordinary new developments which have led our analysts to issue ‘Buy’ recommendations.
Today might be scary, but I think tomorrow is downright exciting
Your Share Advisor membership gives you the chance to play your part.
Imagine seeing a growing number of these companies quietly fill your retirement account or ISA…
How much faster could you start doing whatever you want… wheneveryou want… now that you’re beginning to try and take more control over your money?
Well that’s not all…
As a Share Advisor member, you are also updated on any important news as it happens. This lands straight in your inbox – with quick-fire suggestions on what to do next.
All the information you need is distilled into a few short paragraphs.
Should the moment strike, we’ll even tell you when we think you should sell. This has helped our investors secure up to triple-digit returns on some of our best-performing recommendations. Again, these returns are not representative, and not all picks have been so successful. Some have fallen in value.
But as I also said before, overall we are beating the broader market!1
And I believe these timely updates could be critical to your success.
Because they don’t just save you time…
When the markets get whipped into another panic or frenzy, I think these updates can provide a steadying hand, and help make you a calmer investor.
Nothing is hidden from you, either.
You’re shown the full scorecard of previous picks…
…every buy, hold and sell recommendation since Share Advisor began in 2012… the winners and losers…
…plus those stocks which we still think you should BUY.
Hopefully, you can see why so many long-term investors are chuffed to bits with Share Advisor. And why they say things like this:
“Share Advisor gives you buy and hold recommendations with detailed analysis of each company. Very easy service for all fools to understand.”
– M. Birkett, Somerset
“I save time, save money, and profit.”
– K. M. Lewin, North West England
“Motley Fool have helped me invest wisely ... they will get me [to retirement] a lot quicker than would otherwise have been the case.”
– William Barnsby, West Midlands
Now, whatever your position, I believe Share Advisor can help you do the same.
And I want to help get you started as quickly as possible…
So the moment you join, you gain access to...
Your shortlist of ‘5 Starter Stocks’ to buy and hold today
All of these are simple, easy-to-understand businesses – typically with:
- A long, impressive track record;
- A dominant market position;
- A strong management team and company culture;
- Strong numbers to hopefully sustain any volatility in the wider market.
We think these stocks could be ideal for getting your new portfolio launched.
To perhaps give yourself a more solid foundation from the start.
And even if you currently own shares, we think you should strongly consider adding these to your portfolio. Because I believe my research shows that they are strong, high-quality companies.
You could potentially leave these humming along in your ISA while the markets move up and down.
As this subscriber will tell you, delaying could be a decision you “seriously regret”:
“My Motley Fool experience to date has been amazing. I can’t praise the service highly enough. I held off joining back in 2012 when the service was launched and didn’t join until 2014 until it was more established. That’s a decision I seriously regret.”
– Phil James, Leicestershire
Just the dividends alone from some of our income picks could potentially recoup your membership.
Not to get ahead of ourselves…
This is the stock market, and there are no absolute guarantees. That’s why I’m careful to explain every risk and opportunity to you in detail. This makes it easier for you to pick the right stocks based on your circumstances.
What’s more, you are welcome to post any questions or comments…
I promise to get back to you as quickly as possible.
For instance, here’s a detailed answer I gave to a subscriber about one of our growth picks.
Out of respect for the member’s privacy, I had to redact some of this message. But hopefully it illustrates an important point.
You see, whilst we cannot always reply in such depth, you’re not left alone with our stock recommendations. You have online access to the same analysts who give you this market-beating1 research.
Of course, I’m horrendously biased, but I believe there’s no better time to get this expert guidance on your side.
And please, let me make something else abundantly clear to you…
Your Share Advisor membership is covered by a 30-day subscription refund guarantee
You see, I want to remove as many risks as I possibly can from your decision.
Simply complete this easy-fill payment form to start your subscription now.
Peek behind the curtain and explore everything I’ve promised you in this invitation.
You can even follow the same research now being used by 17,000+ Share Advisor members to potentially grow your wealth. Meanwhile, you’re under no obligation whatsoever.
If, within 30 days, you decide Share Advisor is not for you, just send a quick email to our support team at [email protected]
You will be issued a full and prompt refund of your subscription fee, no questions asked.
You can cancel your subscription for any reason, or no reason at all.
And to make your decision even easier, here’s something extra for you…
A bundle of FREE investing reports to download and keep
…whether you stay with Share Advisor or not!
Think of these as a ‘thank you’ gift for trying our market-beating1 service today.
Your free reports include:
- Shares 2020 – 5 Top Stocks for the Year Ahead: This is the 11th volume of our hugely popular annual Shares report series, written late last year. Veteran Motley Fool investment writer Malcolm Wheatley highlights the 5 companies that he believes could prove to be superb buy-and-hold investments for years to come.
- The Motley Fool’s Brexit Playbook: reveals all the possible ways to try and help protect yourself – and perhaps even profit – during Brexit’s uncertainties. We reveal how the various possible Brexit scenarios could impact upon each industry, and which companies to consider buying. Brexit will surely go down as one of the great political shifts of this century, making this report an essential read.
- The A.I. Dossier – The British Investor’s Guide to the Coming Artificial Intelligence Boom: once the stuff of science fiction, A.I. is now an absolute reality. And it could easily become the largest technological jump in human history – adding an estimated $15.7 Trillion to the global economy. This 14-page dossier reveals 3 specific ways you can aim to position yourself to profit from this coming boom… plus the 3 US stocks we think you should buy.
- The ‘Star-Spangled’ Selection – 3 of Our Favourite US Stocks for Share Advisor: to celebrate the launch of US recommendations within Share Advisor, our ace analyst team have highlighted three of their favourite US-listed shares that they feel could make worthy additions to your investment portfolio.
- Double Report Bonus! – 6 Danger Signs You Can Check in 15 Minutes, PLUS… When to Sell Your Shares: if you already own shares in any company, you will want to run these quick-fire checks. Most investors I meet have missed at least one of these warning signs… yet they can show you which companies are deteriorating before the markets get wise.
- The Fool’s Guide to Investing With Funds: funds can offer you a relatively cheap, easy way to get broad exposure to the stock market… or they can burden you with poor performance and crippling annual fees. This guide helps you make a more informed decision before you click ‘buy.’
You are invited to join Motley Fool Share Advisor now – for just £149
This entitles you to a full year of membership, and works out to roughly £2.87 per week2, with access to all of the following:
- Your monthly income and growth stock suggestions – picked from either the UK or the US market – with commentary on all the opportunities and risks. These make it easier to buy shares based on your own situation and risk-tolerance. And if you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask our analysts via our dedicated members-only website (although please note we cannot give any personal advice).
- Your stock email updates – these keep you informed about any important changes to our stock recommendations. We hope you can use these updates to make quicker, calmer decisions within your own portfolio – without falling victim to the usual media noise.
- Your 5 ‘Starter Stocks’ – these are the ‘foundation-stone’ companies that we believe you really should consider holding within your portfolio… even if you currently own other shares.
- Your 6 ‘Best Buys Now’ Stocks – every month, our analyst team highlights for you where they believe the best opportunities on the Share Advisor scorecard are right now – making it easy to decide where to put your money to work.
- Your bundle of FREE investing reports to download and keep – whether you stay with Share Advisor or not. These can help you prepare for more of the uncertainties ahead.
- Your 30‑day subscription refund guarantee – if you are not thrilled with everything you see inside Share Advisor, simply write a quick message to our support team for a FULL refund of your membership fee. No questions asked.
Or, if you prefer, we can also offer you a great-value introductory 2-year membership for just £249 – that’s like paying £124.50 per year for your first two years of access.6
After your first two years, your subscription will then renew at our standard 1-year rate of £149 per year, so you can see what a great deal we’re offering you here.
Do you have any savings which could be working harder right now?
If so, please accept this invitation.
You can leave your money in a savings account, accepting any paltry interest-rate your bank throws at you.
You can hold onto your savings while the Bank of England decides whether or not to destroy its value through inflation.
Or you can take control of your finances for yourself.
Of course, shares are riskier than cash. However, with Share Advisor at your side, I believe they can offer one of the best ways to get a potentially handsome return on your savings.
Especially now, with the broader UK market so far off its recent highs.
You can stop relying on banks, ‘experts’ and institutions.
You can join the 17,000+ Fools with access to the service that has beaten the S&P Broad Market Index by an average 13.7%1.
I hope you decide to take control and save yourself £50 off the usual 1-year list price today.1
To accept this invitation, please complete the secure order form below. You will be sent a prompt email with everything you need to access Motley Fool Share Advisor and get started.
I wish you all the very best.
Chief Investment Advisor,
Motley Fool UK
Disclosure: Mark Rogers does not own any of the shares mentioned. The Motley Fool UK owns Britvic shares and has recommended Homeserve and Renishaw shares.
a) Your card will be charged £149 for your first year of service. At the end of this period, your subscription will automatically renew at £149 annually.
b) Introductory 2-year offer. An upfront payment of £249 is required. At the end of your introductory 2-year period, your subscription will automatically renew into a 1-year recurring subscription, billed at £149 annually.
Applicable to both membership terms shown above: you may cancel your membership at any time by contacting [email protected]. If you cancel within your first 30 days you will receive a full subscription refund. After this time, your subscription is non-refundable.
2Choose a payment option
3Enter payment details
- The value of all shares and the income from them can fall as well as rise.
- You should not speculate using money you cannot afford to lose or rely on dividend income for non-discretionary living expenses.
- You run an extra risk of losing money when you buy shares in certain smaller companies including "penny shares".
- There can be a big difference between the buying price and the selling price of these shares. If you have to sell them immediately, you may get back much less than you paid for them. The price may change quickly, it may go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested. It may be difficult to sell or realise the investment.
- The newsletter may recommend securities listed on overseas stock exchanges. Investors may incur extra dealing charges, administrative costs or withholding taxes when dealing in these securities and should check with their stockbroker before dealing. Many UK stockbroking platforms levy an ‘FX charge’ when dealing in securities in other currencies, and this can be a multiple of the standard dealing cost. This can mean the price needs to move much further in your favour before you will be able to realise a profit. You should also be aware that dividends may be paid in US dollars or in other currencies, and that these could also attract additional charges. If this is the first time you have dealt in US-listed stocks, your broker will probably ask you to complete a W-8BEN form as a formality. This establishes your foreign ownership and prevents double taxation. Bear in mind the time difference as well when dealing on North American markets - you will generally be served best by issuing dealing orders when the relevant market is open.
- There are additional risks in investing on overseas stock exchanges. Companies listed on stock exchanges other than the London Stock Exchange may be subject to different accounting and reporting standards, and your regulatory protection may not be the same. You should seek professional advice if you need a more detailed assessment of these risks.
- Changes in exchange rates may have a significant and materially adverse effect on the value of the value or price of these investments in sterling terms. You could lose money in sterling even if the stock price rises in dollar terms, although this could also work in your favour.
- Performance statistics are calculated on a like-for-like basis with regard to currencies, so US dollar investments will be considered purely in US dollar terms without any adjustment for changes in exchange rates. These may not accurately reflect real returns for a sterling-based UK investor.
- We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that all statements of fact and opinion contained in this publication are fair and accurate in all material aspects.
- Investors should seek appropriate professional advice from their stockbroker or other adviser if any points are unclear.
- This newsletter gives general advice only, and the investments mentioned may not necessarily be suitable for any individual.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor has delivered an overall return of 23.4%. The S&P UK Broad Market index has delivered an overall return of 9.7%. Returns are calculated using a time-weighted rate of return (TWRR) methodology that includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs. The returns on investments made in overseas currencies are calculated without adjusting for changes in exchange rates, so these may not accurately reflect actual returns for a sterling-based UK investor. The S&P UK Broad Market returns include dividends reinvested. Returns are measured from the date of each recommendation to the close of trading on 30/06/2020. 2 recommendations per month have been made since 27/02/2012.
- Your card will be charged £149 for your first year of service. At the end of your first year, your subscription will automatically renew at £149 annually. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting [email protected] If you cancel within your first 30 days you will receive a full subscription refund. After this time, your initial subscription is non-refundable.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor first recommended shares of Britvic plc (LSE:BVIC) on 23/07/2012. As of the close of trading on 30/06/2020 the shares had gained 246.8%. The return is calculated using a time-weighted rate of return (TTWR) methodology that includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor first recommended shares of HomeServe plc (LSE:HSV) on 28/08/2012. As of the close of trading on 30/06/2020 the shares had gained 651.3%. The return is calculated using a time-weighted rate of return (TTWR) methodology that includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor first recommended shares of Renishaw plc (LSE:RSW) on 23/04/2012. As of the close of trading on 30/06/2020 the shares had gained 232.5%. The return is calculated using a time-weighted rate of return (TTWR) methodology that includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs.
- Introductory 2-year offer. An upfront payment of £249 is required. At the end of your introductory 2-year period, your subscription will automatically renew into a one-year recurring subscription, billed at £149 annually. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting [email protected] If you cancel within your first 30 days you will receive a full subscription refund. After this time, your initial subscription is non-refundable.
Contact Motley Fool Customer Services by email: [email protected] or call: 0207 462 4300, Mon-Fri.
Motley Fool Share Advisor is a Motley Fool product authorised by The McHattie Group, St Brandon's House, 29 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 5QT. Tel: 0117 407 0225, Email: [email protected] The McHattie Group is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and offers restricted advice on certain types of investment only.
No part of Motley Fool Share Advisor may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior permission of the copyright holder.