Please read this important notice about upcoming changes to Motley Fool Share Dealing.
Looking for a new Stocks & Shares ISA?
You can apply for a new Stocks & Shares ISA today with interactive investor, our preferred partner. Interactive investor aim to provide great value for money, through simple, fair and clear charges, so it’s easy to work out what it costs to invest.
- Trade online at ii’s lowest share dealing rate in your first three months. See Rates & Charges
- Top up your ISA with a lump sum or invest from £25 per month
- Choose from a wide range of investments
Building up your ISA portfolio
Interactive investor give you a secure, straightforward way to invest for yourself online. If you’re looking for apps to manage your investments on the go, daily investing ideas for a spot of inspiration and low, clear fees – it’s all right there in the ii Stocks & Shares ISA.
- Make the most of your ISA allowance – pay no capital gains or income tax on your investments
- Invest up to £20,000 of your ISA allowance – from £25 monthly, with a lump sum or transfer shares with our Bed & ISA service
- Wide choice of investments to pick from including over 2,000 funds, UK & International shares (as well as AIM), ETFs, Investment Trusts & more.
- Quickly fund your ISA & manage your portfolio with an ii mobile app.
Rates & charges at a glance
- Two commission rates – £10 and £6
To welcome you as a new customer to interactive investor you’ll be able to buy shares, funds, ETFs & investment trusts online at their lowest share dealing rate for 3 months. After that you’ll move onto ii Frequent or Standard rate based on the number of trades you place monthly.
- £22.50 fixed quarterly payment – gives you £22.50 of trading credits
ii ask you to make a flat payment each quarter and in return will look after your assets safely and give you the same value in trading credits, which you can use to pay for your commission charges.
- £1 fixed commission for regular investing and dividend reinvestment
Build your portfolio easily with our fixed low cost services.
You can apply quickly and easily for your account online, and once it’s open you’ll be able to start trading straight away.
In order to complete the online application process you will need:
- Your address details for the last three years
- Your bank account details (debit card, sort code and account number)
- Your National Insurance number
The value of international investments may be affected by currency fluctuations which might reduce their value in sterling. Interactive investor may receive two elements of commission in relation to international dealing – Trading Commission and our FX Charge. Please see the Rates and Charges page for full details of the relevant costs.
The Motley Fool Limited receives a fee for each referral and / or account opened. The referral fees do not affect the rates & charges that customers will pay. If you’d like further details of the payment structure between interactive investor and its referral partners please contact ii.
The value of your investments may go down as well as up. You may not get back all the money that you invest.