UK MM Video December 19
Thank you for your interest
Our ‘Marijuana Moment’ presentation will begin at 6pm on Tuesday, 2nd December 2019…
Please bookmark this page in your browser and return to this page then.
(You may need to refresh this page at the start time for the video to load.)
- Cannabis companies may operate in industries that are prohibited under UK and US law and may trade in currencies other than sterling, and on exchanges outside of the UK. All of these factors can increase the risk of investing, and in some cases may involve legal risk to the investor. The Motley Fool strongly urges caution when considering these investments and encourages you to take professional advice before investing.
- The value of all shares and the income from them can fall as well as rise, and you may not get back the amount originally invested.
- Investment in the securities of smaller and/or medium-sized companies can involve greater risk than for larger, more established companies. Price movements may be more volatile, and they can react strongly to news or recommendations. You should always check the price before you deal. The market for smaller company shares may be less liquid, meaning they may be harder to trade.
- You run an extra risk of losing money when you buy shares in certain smaller companies including "penny shares".
- There is a big difference between the buying price and the selling price of these shares. If you have to sell them immediately, you may get back much less than you paid for them. The price may change quickly, it may go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested. It may be difficult to sell or realize the investment.
- You should not speculate using money you cannot afford to lose.
- We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that all statements of fact and opinion contained in this publication are fair and accurate in all material aspects.
- Investors should seek appropriate professional advice from their stockbroker or other adviser if any points are unclear.
- This newsletter gives general advice only, and the investments mentioned may not necessarily be suitable for any individual.
- The newsletter may recommend securities listed on overseas stock exchanges. Investors may incur extra charges when dealing in these securities and should check with their stockbroker before dealing.
- Changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value of the value or price of these investments in sterling terms.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Contact Motley Fool Customer Services by email or call: 0207 462 4300, 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri. (Except for bank-holidays.)
This special free report is authorised by The McHattie Group, St Brandon's House, 29 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 5QT. Phone: 0117 407 0225, email: [email protected]. The McHattie Group is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and offers restricted advice on certain types of investment only.
No part of Motley Fool Marijuana Masters may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior permission of the copyright holder.