Already a member? Login here
Here’s something that could help investors through these uncertain times…
Your invitation to join Motley Fool Share Advisor – our flagship share‑tipping service
Please R.S.V.P. today!
Dear fellow Fool,
Now, more than ever, people’s decisions could have a startling impact on their savings. And I want to make sure they are fully informed, so hopefully they can emerge from the chaos on top.
Of course, that is no mean feat!
Inflation recently hit 40-year highs… the FTSE plunged to an 8-year low, then soared higher than ever… Interest rates keep rising, making property a worrying proposition…
…Oh, and let’s not forget the war in Ukraine…Chinese ‘spy balloons’…energy shortages and the risk of a new Cold War between Russia and the West…
Knowing where to park your nest-egg has never been more difficult.
Little wonder, the past 3 years have seen the biggest influx of new ‘Fools’ joining Share Advisor.
I would love for you to see what an extraordinary difference this could potentially have on your investing knowledge.
What's more, 12 months of membership is yours for just £149.2
That works out to 41 pence a day.
You also have 30 days to explore everything inside Share Advisor.
And it you're not satisfied in any way, you get a full subscription-fee refund.
There’ll be no hard feelings.
On the contrary: I believe to my bones that learning Foolishly could be your best option in these turbulent times – and I’ll be overjoyed that you gave Share Advisor a sporting chance.
Why Share Advisor? Why now?
Your Share Advisor membership grants you access to an alliance of likeminded individuals.
It’s a blessed oasis – away from the sensationalist headlines. Sealed off from the noise and hype.
We are LONG-TERM investors.
That may sound simple, but it cannot be underestimated.
Indeed, I believe long-term thinking is the key reason our average pick is up 19.39%.1
The returns quoted are based on all dividends paid being reinvested and has not taken into account any trading costs or fees incurred in executing these trades. Should all dividends not be reinvested, the returns may be significantly lower. Trading costs and fees will also impact the returns.
I believe that when one invests for the long term, one’s whole outlook changes. One thinks of oneself as a part-owner of wonderful businesses with enormous promise for the future.
Many of our picks are still being held after 10+ years. Including…
- Britvic up +316.35%3
- Homeserve up +623.6%4
- Renishaw up +164.2%5
Now, these are some of our best-performing recommendations, shown to illustrate the very best potential returns. They are not at all representative. Many of our selections have not performed so well, and some have fallen in value, thus resulting in the overall return being 19.39%. For the avoidance of any doubt these shares are not necessarily a current recommendation of The Motley Fool.
However, we reckon it shows what could potentially happen.
Your crack squad of 4 ‘Foolish’ analysts
I’ve put together a terrific team of experts who do a lot of the hard work.
Every month, they unveil their two most promising picks; one growth stock and one income stock, picked from either the UK or the US market.
Our members are handed a detailed report of their findings – with commentary on all the opportunities and risks. And they reveal why they believe these picks have the potential to grow wealth over the long term.
Our Foolish analysts never stop scouring the markets for potential bargains. Overlooked opportunities that outsiders may have missed:
5G’s ongoing rollout, and why some believe it’s a US$12.3 trillion opportunity… astonishing new polymers, expected to be ubiquitous in tomorrow’s cars… semiconductors’ radical new breakthrough, and why one company looks essential for the most sophisticated upcoming technologies… Where are the most exciting opportunities in energy? (They’re not all as obvious as you might think.)
These are just some of the extraordinary new developments which have led our analysts to issue ‘Buy’ recommendations.
Today might be scary, but I think tomorrow is downright exciting
Share Advisor gives members the chance to understand the lay of the land.
And that’s not all…
As a Share Advisor member, you are also updated on important news as it happens. This lands straight in your inbox – with quick-fire suggestions on what we think should be done next.
The information they need is distilled into a few short paragraphs.
Should the moment strike, we’ll even tell our members when we think a certain share should be sold.
And I believe these timely updates could be critical to our members' success.
Because they don’t just save time…
When the markets get whipped into another panic or frenzy, I think these updates can provide a steadying hand, and help keep things calmer.
Nothing is hidden, either.
We show the full scorecard of previous picks…
…every buy, hold and sell recommendation since Share Advisor began in 2012… the winners and losers…
…plus those stocks which we still think should be BOUGHT.
Hopefully, you can see why so many long-term investors are chuffed to bits with Share Advisor. And why they say things like this:
“Share Advisor gives you buy and hold recommendations with detailed analysis of each company. Very easy service for all fools to understand.”
– M. Birkett, Somerset
Now, whatever their position, I believe Share Advisor could help other Foolish readers.
And I want to help get you started as quickly as possible…
So the moment you join, you gain access to...
Your shortlist of ‘5 Starter Stocks’ to buy and hold today
All of these are simple, easy-to-understand businesses – typically with:
- A long, impressive track record;
- A dominant market position;
- A strong management team and company culture;
- Strong numbers to hopefully sustain any volatility in the wider market.
We think these stocks could be ideal for getting a new portfolio launched.
To perhaps give a new investor a more solid foundation from the start.
And even if an investor currently own shares, we think they should strongly consider adding these to their portfolio. Because we believe our research shows that they are strong, high-quality companies.
These shares could potentially be left humming along in a Stocks and Shares ISA while the markets move up and down.
As this subscriber will tell you, delaying could be a decision you “seriously regret”:
“My Motley Fool experience to date has been amazing. I can’t praise the service highly enough. I held off joining back in 2012 when the service was launched and didn’t join until 2014 until it was more established. That’s a decision I seriously regret.”
– Phil James, Leicestershire
Just the dividends alone from some of our income picks could potentially recoup an investor's membership fee.
Not to get ahead of ourselves…
This is the stock market, and there are absolutely no guarantees. That’s why we’re careful to explain both risks and opportunities to you in detail.
This makes it easier to understand which may be the right stocks to pick.
And please, let me make something else abundantly clear to you...
Share Advisor membership is covered by a 30-day subscription refund guarantee
You see, I want to remove as many risks as I possibly can from your decision.
Simply complete this easy-fill payment form to start your subscription now.
Peek behind the curtain and explore everything I’ve promised you in this invitation.
You can even follow the same research now being used by 16,000+ Share Advisor members to potentially grow their wealth.
Meanwhile, you’re under no obligation whatsoever.
If, within 30 days, you decide Share Advisor is not for you, just send a quick email to our support team at [email protected].
You will be issued a full and prompt refund of your subscription fee, no questions asked.
You can cancel your subscription for any reason, or no reason at all.
And that’s only the start of what’s included…
You'll also get this bundle of FREE investing reports to download and keep
…whether you stay with Share Advisor or not!
Think of these as a ‘thank you’ gift for trying Share Advisor today.
The free reports include:
- 5 Essential Stocks For Passive Income Seekers: Tax hikes… Inflation… Higher interest rates… Who else needs more income now? This new report may have just the answer. Despite all the problems today, these 5 companies look to be thriving. Some even have double-digit cashflow growth and rising dividend yields! Get ready to claim a share of this income.
- One Top Stock to Dominate the Semiconductor Decade: Semiconductors are “poised to become a trillion-dollar industry by 2030,” forecasts McKinsey. Hidden beneath this wave is a radical manufacturing process. “A machine that could redefine electronics,” reports CNBC - capable of building chips 16,000 times smaller than a human hair. Amazingly, it’s controlled by only ONE company - revealed in this report.
- The 5G Investor’s Playbook: – It now reaches over half the UK. Qualcomm says, it “will have an impact similar to the introduction of electricity or the automobile.” At last, devices can communicate in near real-time – allowing a floodgate of new technologies. However, we believe 5G’s big investing secret is NOT with self-driving cars or any upcoming innovation. It’s to own a piece of the infrastructure that all these inventions will need. This recently-updated report explains how.
- Double Report Bonus! – 6 Danger Signs You Can Check in 15 Minutes, PLUS… When to Sell Your Shares: if you already own shares in any company, you will want to run these quick-fire checks. Most investors I meet have missed at least one of these warning signs… yet they can highlight which companies are deteriorating before the markets get wise.
- The Fool’s Guide to Investing with Funds - Funds can offer investors a relatively cheap, easy way to get broad exposure to the stock market… or they can burden them with poor performance and crippling annual fees. This guide helps investors make a more informed decision before they click ‘buy.’
You are invited to join Motley Fool Share Advisor now – for just £149
This entitles you to a full year of membership, and works out to roughly £2.87 per week2, with access to all of the following:
- Our monthly income and growth stock suggestions – picked from either the UK or the US market – with commentary on all the opportunities and risks. These make it easier to buy shares based on your own situation and risk-tolerance. And if you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask our analysts via our dedicated members-only website (although please note we cannot give any personal advice).
- Your stock email updates – these keep you informed about any important changes to our stock recommendations. We hope you can use these updates to make quicker, calmer decisions within your own portfolio – without falling victim to the usual media noise.
- Our 5 ‘Starter Stocks’ – these are the ‘foundation-stone’ companies that we believe members really should consider holding within their portfolios… even if they currently own other shares.
- Our 6 ‘Best Buys Now’ Stocks – every month, our analyst team highlights where they believe the best opportunities on the Share Advisor scorecard are right now – making it easy for members to decide where to put their money to work.
- A bundle of FREE investing reports to download and keep – whether you stay with Share Advisor or not. These can help our members prepare for more of the uncertainties ahead.
- Your 30-day subscription refund guarantee – if you are not thrilled with everything you see inside Share Advisor, simply write a quick message to our support team for a FULL refund of your membership fee. No questions asked.
Or, if you prefer, we can also offer you a great-value introductory 2-year membership for just £249 – that’s like paying £124.50 per year for your first two years of access.6
After your first two years, your subscription will then renew at our standard 1-year rate of £149 per year, so you can see what a great deal we’re offering you here.
Of course, cash is safer than shares.
Saving accounts protect your capital; you cannot lose more than you put in.
However, it means accepting whatever paltry interest rate your bank chooses. And you’re just as vulnerable to inflation – which may erode your savings’ value over time.
Although shares are riskier – and there are no guarantees - the potential upside could be huge.
Meanwhile, Share Advisor aims to help you understand the risks, while leading you to new opportunities you’d never discover on your own.
Put simply, it’s about giving our members more control.
As I hope to prove, it’s possible to do much better than ‘not lose.’
Just a few prudent decisions can potentially put you in a position to win.
Especially now, as the broad UK markets test new all-time highs.
To accept this invitation, please complete the secure order form below. You will be sent a prompt email with everything you need to access Motley Fool Share Advisor and get started.
I wish you all the very best.
Director of Investing,
Motley Fool UK
a) Your card will be charged £149 for your first year of service. At the end of this period, your subscription will automatically renew at £149 annually.
b) Introductory 2-year offer. An upfront payment of £249 is required. At the end of your introductory 2-year period, your subscription will automatically renew into a 1-year recurring subscription, billed at £149 annually.
Applicable to both membership terms shown above: you may cancel your membership at any time by contacting [email protected]. If you cancel within your first 30 days you will receive a full subscription refund. After this time, your subscription is non-refundable.
2Choose a payment option
3Enter payment details
Risk Warnings and Disclaimers
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that any information provided by The Motley Fool Ltd, is accurate at the time of publishing. Any opinions expressed are the opinions of the authors only. The content provided has not taken into account the particular circumstances of any specific individual or group of individuals and does not constitute personal advice or a personal recommendation. No content should be relied upon as constituting personal advice or a personal recommendation, when making your decisions. If you require any personal advice or recommendations, please speak to an independent qualified financial adviser. No liability is accepted by the author, The Motley Fool Ltd or Richdale Brokers and Financial Services Ltd for any loss or detriment experienced by any individual from any decision, whether consequent to, or in any way related to the content provided by The Motley Fool Ltd; the provision of which is an unregulated activity.
The value of stocks, shares and any dividend income may fall as well as rise and is not guaranteed, so you may get back less than you invested. You should not invest any money you cannot afford to lose, and you should not rely on any dividend income to meet your living expenses. Stocks listed on overseas exchanges may be subject to additional dealing and exchange rate charges, administrative costs, withholding taxes and different accounting and reporting standards. They may have other tax implications, and may not provide the same, or any, regulatory protection. Exchange rate charges may adversely affect the value of shares in sterling terms, and you could lose money in sterling even if the stock price rises in the currency of origin. Any performance statistics that do not adjust for exchange rate changes are likely to result in an inaccurate portrayal of real returns for sterling-based investors.
Fool and The Motley Fool are both trading names of The Motley Fool Ltd. The Motley Fool Ltd is an appointed representative of Richdale Brokers & Financial Services Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) (FRN: 422737). We publish information, opinion and commentary about consumer credit products, loans, mortgages, insurance, savings and investment products and services, including those of our affiliate partners.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor has delivered an overall return of 19.39%. The S&P UK Broad Market index has delivered an overall return of 22.98%. Returns are calculated using an average return of all recommendations and includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs. The returns on investments made in overseas currencies are calculated without adjusting for changes in exchange rates, so these may not accurately reflect actual returns for a sterling-based UK investor. The S&P UK Broad Market returns include dividends reinvested. Returns are measured from the date of each recommendation to the close of trading on 31/10/2023. 2 recommendations per month have been made since 27/02/2012.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor first recommended shares of Britvic plc (LSE:BVIC) on 23/07/2012. As of the close of trading on 31/10/2023 the shares had gained 316.35%. This includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor first recommended shares of HomeServe plc (LSE:HSV) on 28/08/2012. On 04/01/2023 a sell recommendation was released, with the shares having gained 623.6%. This includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor first recommended shares of Renishaw plc (LSE:RSW) on 23/04/2012. As of the close of trading on 31/10/2023 the shares had gained 164.2%. This includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs.
- Introductory 2-year offer. An upfront payment of £249 is required. At the end of your introductory 2-year period, your subscription will automatically renew into a one-year recurring subscription, billed at £149 annually. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting [email protected]. If you cancel within your first 30 days you will receive a full subscription refund. After this time, your initial subscription is non-refundable.