Want more shares this year, but too afraid to start? Here’s something that could help investors through these uncertain times…
Your invitation to join Motley Fool Share Advisor – our flagship share‑tipping service
Please R.S.V.P today: Complete this short, secure order form to accept your 12-month Share Advisor membership.
How can it be?
Even now, with everything that’s happening, the average Share Advisor pick is up 25.0% to the end of September.1
Well I’ll explain my theory in just a moment – because I believe it’s of critical importance to you.
Now, more than ever, people’s decisions could have a startling impact on their savings. And I want to make sure they are fully informed, so hopefully they can come out of this disaster on top.
Of course, that is no mean feat!
Recently we saw most of the economy get locked down… the FTSE-100 plunged to an 8-year low… Government deficits exploded… while the Bank of England prints cash into oblivion...
…knowing where to park your nest-egg has never been more difficult.
It’s no wonder, since the “coronavirus crash” thousands of new Fools joined Share Advisor.
I would love for you to see what an extraordinary difference this could potentially have on your investing knowledge.
What's more, 12 months of membership is yours for just £149.2
That works out to 41 pence a day.
You also have 30 days to explore everything inside Share Advisor.
And it you're not satisfied in any way, you get a full subscription-fee refund.
There’ll be no hard feelings.
On the contrary: I believe to my bones that learning Foolishly could be your best option in these turbulent times – and I’ll be overjoyed that you gave Share Advisor a sporting chance.
Why Share Advisor? Why now?
Your Share Advisor membership grants you access to an alliance of likeminded individuals.
It’s a blessed oasis – away from the sensationalist headlines. Sealed off from the noise and hype.
We are LONG-TERM investors.
That may sound simple, but it cannot be underestimated.
Indeed, I believe long-term thinking is the key reason our picks are beating the broader UK market by 17.8%.1
I believe that when one invests for the long term, one’s whole outlook changes. One thinks of oneself as a part-owner of wonderful businesses with enormous promise for the future.
Many of our picks are still being held after 8+ years. Including…
- Britvic up +269.8%3
- Homeserve up +621.6%4
- Renishaw up +364.4%5
Now, these are some of our top-performing recommendations, shown to illustrate the very best potential returns. They are not at all representative. Many of our selections have not performed so well, and some have fallen in value.
However, we reckon it shows what could potentially happen.
Your crack squad of 4 “Foolish” analysts
I’ve put together a terrific team of experts who do all the hard work for you.
Every month, they present you with their two most promising picks; one growth stock and one income stock, picked from either the UK or the US market.
You are handed a detailed report of their findings – with commentary on all the opportunities and risks. And they reveal why they believe these picks have the potential to grow wealth over the long term.
Our Foolish analysts never stop scouring the markets for potential bargains. Overlooked opportunities that outsiders may have missed:
Forward-thinking plans in commercial real-estate… astonishing new polymers, expected to be ubiquitous in tomorrow’s cars… green energy – and how best to play it?… dramatic changes in retail…
…these are just some of the extraordinary new developments which have led our analysts to issue ‘Buy’ recommendations.
Today might be scary, but I think tomorrow is downright exciting
Share Advisor gives members the chance to understand the lay of the land.
And that’s not all…
As a Share Advisor member, you are also updated on any important news as it happens. This lands straight in your inbox – with quick-fire suggestions on what to do next.
All the information you need is distilled into a few short paragraphs.
Should the moment strike, we’ll even tell you when we think a certain share should be sold. This has helped some investors secure up to triple-digit returns on some of our best-performing recommendations. Again, these returns are not representative, and many picks have not been so successful. Some have fallen in value.
But as I also said before, overall we are beating the broader market!1
And I believe these timely updates could be critical to our members' success.
Because they don’t just save time…
When the markets get whipped into another panic or frenzy, I think these updates can provide a steadying hand, and help keep things calmer.
Nothing is hidden, either.
We show the full scorecard of previous picks…
…every buy, hold and sell recommendation since Share Advisor began in 2012… the winners and losers…
…plus those stocks which we still think members should BUY.
Hopefully, you can see why so many long-term investors are chuffed to bits with Share Advisor. And why they say things like this:
“Share Advisor gives you buy and hold recommendations with detailed analysis of each company. Very easy service for all fools to understand.”
– M. Birkett, Somerset
Now, whatever their position, I believe Share Advisor could help other Foolish readers.
And I want to help get you started as quickly as possible…
So the moment you join, you gain access to...
Your shortlist of ‘5 Starter Stocks’ to buy and hold today
All of these are simple, easy-to-understand businesses – typically with:
- A long, impressive track record;
- A dominant market position;
- A strong management team and company culture;
- Strong numbers to hopefully sustain any volatility in the wider market.
We think these stocks could be ideal for getting a new portfolio launched.
To perhaps give a new investor a more solid foundation from the start.
And even if a member currently own shares, we think they should strongly consider adding these to their portfolio. Because we believe our research shows that they are strong, high-quality companies.
These shares could potentially be left humming along in an ISA while the markets move up and down.
As this subscriber will tell you, delaying could be a decision you “seriously regret”:
“My Motley Fool experience to date has been amazing. I can’t praise the service highly enough. I held off joining back in 2012 when the service was launched and didn’t join until 2014 until it was more established. That’s a decision I seriously regret.”
– Phil James, Leicestershire
Just the dividends alone from some of our income picks could potentially recoup an investor's membership fee.
Not to get ahead of ourselves…
This is the stock market, and there are absolutely no guarantees. That’s why I’m careful to explain every risk and opportunity to you in detail.
This makes it easier to understand which are the right stocks to pick.
What’s more, members are welcome to post any questions or comments…
I promise to get back to each and every one as quickly as possible.
For instance, here’s a detailed answer I gave to a subscriber about one of our growth picks.
Out of respect for the member’s privacy, I had to redact some of this message. But hopefully it illustrates an important point.
You see, whilst we cannot always reply in such depth, members are not left alone with our stock recommendations. They have online access to the same analysts who give them this market-beating1 research.
Of course, I’m horrendously biased, but I believe there’s no better time to get this expert guidance on your side.
And please, let me make something else abundantly clear...
Share Advisor membership is covered by a 30-day subscription refund guarantee
You see, I want to remove as many risks as I possibly can from your decision.
Simply complete this easy-fill payment form to start your subscription now.
Peek behind the curtain and explore everything I’ve promised you in this invitation.
You can even follow the same research now being used by 20,000+ Share Advisor members to potentially grow your wealth. Meanwhile, you’re under no obligation whatsoever.
If, within 30 days, you decide Share Advisor is not for you, just send a quick email to our support team at [email protected]
You will be issued a full and prompt refund of your subscription fee, no questions asked.
You can cancel your subscription for any reason, or no reason at all.
And to make your decision even easier, here’s something extra for you…
A bundle of FREE investing reports to download and keep
…whether you stay with Share Advisor or not!
Think of these as a ‘thank you’ gift for trying our market-beating1 service today.
The free reports include:
- Shares 2020 – 5 Top Stocks for the Year Ahead: This is the 11th volume of our hugely popular annual Shares report series, written late last year. Veteran Motley Fool investment writer Malcolm Wheatley highlights the 5 companies that he believes could prove to be superb buy-and-hold investments for years to come.
- The Motley Fool’s Brexit Playbook: reveals all the possible ways an investor could try and help protect themselves – and perhaps even profit – during Brexit’s uncertainties. We reveal how the various possible Brexit scenarios could impact each industry, and which companies to consider buying. Brexit will surely go down as one of the great political shifts of this century, making this report an essential read.
- The A.I. Dossier – The British Investor’s Guide to the Coming Artificial Intelligence Boom: once the stuff of science fiction, A.I. is now an absolute reality. And it could easily become the largest technological jump in human history – adding an estimated $15.7 Trillion to the global economy. This 14-page dossier reveals 3 specific ways investors can aim to position themselves to profit from this coming boom… plus the 3 US stocks we think investors should consider buying.
- The ‘Star-Spangled’ Selection – 3 of Our Favourite US Stocks for Share Advisor: to celebrate the launch of US recommendations within Share Advisor, our ace analyst team have highlighted three of their favourite US-listed shares that they feel could make worthy additions to an investment portfolio.
- Double Report Bonus! – 6 Danger Signs You Can Check in 15 Minutes, PLUS… When to Sell Your Shares: if you already own shares in any company, you will want to run these quick-fire checks. Most investors I meet have missed at least one of these warning signs… yet they can highlight which companies are deteriorating before the markets get wise.
- The Fool’s Guide to Investing With Funds: funds can offer investors a relatively cheap, easy way to get broad exposure to the stock market… or they can burden them with poor performance and crippling annual fees. This guide helps investors make a more informed decision before they click ‘buy.’
You are invited to join Motley Fool Share Advisor now – for just £149
This entitles you to a full year of membership, and works out to roughly £2.87 per week2, with access to all of the following:
- Our monthly income and growth stock suggestions – picked from either the UK or the US market – with commentary on all the opportunities and risks. These make it easier to buy shares based on your own situation and risk-tolerance. And if you have any questions, you are more than welcome to ask our analysts via our dedicated members-only website (although please note we cannot give any personal advice).
- Your stock email updates – these keep you informed about any important changes to our stock recommendations. We hope you can use these updates to make quicker, calmer decisions within your own portfolio – without falling victim to the usual media noise.
- Our 5 ‘Starter Stocks’ – these are the ‘foundation-stone’ companies that we believe members really should consider holding within their portfolios… even if they currently own other shares.
- Our 6 ‘Best Buys Now’ Stocks – every month, our analyst team highlights where they believe the best opportunities on the Share Advisor scorecard are right now – making it easy for members to decide where to put their money to work.
- Your bundle of FREE investing reports to download and keep – whether you stay with Share Advisor or not. These can help our members prepare for more of the uncertainties ahead.
- Your 30‑day subscription refund guarantee – if you are not thrilled with everything you see inside Share Advisor, simply write a quick message to our support team for a FULL refund of your membership fee. No questions asked.
Or, if you prefer, we can also offer you a great-value introductory 2-year membership for just £249 – that’s like paying £124.50 per year for your first two years of access.6
After your first two years, your subscription will then renew at our standard 1-year rate of £149 per year, so you can see what a great deal we’re offering you here.
Leaving one’s money in a savings account means accepting any paltry interest-rate the bank chooses.
Holding onto savings means waiting while the Bank of England decides whether or not to destroy its value through inflation.
Of course, shares are riskier than cash. However, with Share Advisor at your side, I believe you will better understand those risks and hopefully learn how they can be somewhat mitigated.
Especially now, with the broader UK market so far off its recent highs.
You can join the 20,000+ Fools with access to the service that has beaten the S&P Broad Market Index by an average 17.8%1.
I hope you decide to save yourself £50 off the usual 1-year list price today.1
To accept this invitation, please complete the secure order form below.
You will be sent a prompt email with everything you need to access Motley Fool Share Advisor and get started.
I wish you all the very best.
Director of Investing,
Motley Fool UK
a) Your card will be charged £149 for your first year of service. At the end of this period, your subscription will automatically renew at £149 annually.
b) Introductory 2-year offer. An upfront payment of £249 is required. At the end of your introductory 2-year period, your subscription will automatically renew into a 1-year recurring subscription, billed at £149 annually.
Applicable to both membership terms shown above: you may cancel your membership at any time by contacting [email protected]. If you cancel within your first 30 days you will receive a full subscription refund. After this time, your subscription is non-refundable.
2Choose a payment option
3Enter payment details
RISK WARNING AND DISCLAIMERS
The value of stocks and shares and any dividend income, may fall as well as rise, and is not guaranteed so you may get back less than you invested. You should not invest any money you can’t afford to lose and should not rely on any dividend income to meet your living expenses. Stocks listed on overseas exchanges may be subject to additional dealing and exchange rate charges, administrative costs, withholding taxes, different accounting and reporting standards, may have other tax implications, and may not provide the same, or any, regulatory protection. Exchange rate charges may adversely affect the value of shares in sterling terms, and you could lose money in sterling even if the stock rises in the currency of origin. Any performance statistics that do not adjust for exchange rate changes are likely to result in inaccurate real returns for sterling-based UK investors.
We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that all content is accurate at the time of publishing. Any opinions expressed in our promotional materials represent the opinions of The Motley Fool Ltd only and do not take into account the circumstances of any specific individual, neither does it constitute personal advice or a personal recommendation for any individual; and neither should it be relied upon by any individual when making an investment decision. If you require any personal advice or personal recommendation, please speak to an independent qualified financial adviser. No liability is accepted by The Motley Fool Ltd or its Officers, or Richdale Brokers and Financial Services Ltd or its Officers, for any investment loss, or any other loss or detriment experienced by any individual for any investment decision, whether consequent to, or in any way related to any content we publish, the provision of which is an unregulated activity. The Financial Ombudsman Service and Financial Services Compensation Scheme may consider certain investment related claims. Please refer to FOS and FSCS for up-to-date information, including eligibility criteria.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor has delivered an overall return of 25.0%. The S&P UK Broad Market index has delivered an overall return of 7.1%. Returns are calculated using a time-weighted rate of return (TWRR) methodology that includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs. The returns on investments made in overseas currencies are calculated without adjusting for changes in exchange rates, so these may not accurately reflect actual returns for a sterling-based UK investor. The S&P UK Broad Market returns include dividends reinvested. Returns are measured from the date of each recommendation to the close of trading on 30/09/2020. 2 recommendations per month have been made since 27/02/2012.
- Your card will be charged £149 for your first year of service. At the end of your first year, your subscription will automatically renew at £149 annually. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting [email protected] If you cancel within your first 30 days you will receive a full subscription refund. After this time, your initial subscription is non-refundable.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor first recommended shares of Britvic plc (LSE:BVIC) on 23/07/2012. As of the close of trading on 30/09/2020 the shares had gained 269.8%. The return is calculated using a time-weighted rate of return (TTWR) methodology that includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor first recommended shares of HomeServe plc (LSE:HSV) on 28/08/2012. As of the close of trading on 30/09/2020 the shares had gained 621.6%. The return is calculated using a time-weighted rate of return (TTWR) methodology that includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs.
- Motley Fool Share Advisor first recommended shares of Renishaw plc (LSE:RSW) on 23/04/2012. As of the close of trading on 30/09/2020 the shares had gained 364.4%. The return is calculated using a time-weighted rate of return (TTWR) methodology that includes dividends reinvested and excludes trading costs.
- Introductory 2-year offer. An upfront payment of £249 is required. At the end of your introductory 2-year period, your subscription will automatically renew into a one-year recurring subscription, billed at £149 annually. You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting [email protected] If you cancel within your first 30 days you will receive a full subscription refund. After this time, your initial subscription is non-refundable.
For all sales enquiries, contact Motley Fool Customer Services by email: [email protected] or call: 0207 462 4300, Mon-Fri.
MyWalletHero, Fool and The Motley Fool are all trading names of The Motley Fool Ltd. The Motley Fool Ltd is an appointed representative of Richdale Brokers & Financial Services Ltd who are authorised and regulated by the FCA (FRN: 422737). In this capacity we are permitted to act as a credit-broker, not a lender, for consumer credit products.
We may also publish information, opinion and commentary about consumer credit, loan, mortgage, insurance, savings and investment products and services, including those of our affiliate partners. We do not provide personal advice or personal recommendations, nor will we arrange any products or transactions on your behalf. Should you require advice you should speak to a qualified financial adviser.
No part of Motley Fool Share Advisor may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior permission of the copyright holder.