Order Now Our Subscription Refund Guarantee
a) Your card will be charged £599 for your first year of service. At the end of your first year, your subscription will automatically renew at £599 annually.
b) Your card will be charged £899 for your first two years of service. At the end of this period, your subscription will automatically renew at £899 every two years.
Applicable to all subscription terms shown above: You may cancel your membership at any time by contacting CustomerServices@Fool.co.uk. If you cancel within your first 30 days you will receive a full subscription refund. After this time, your initial subscription is non-refundable.
2Choose a payment option
3Enter payment details
- The value of shares and the income from them can fall as well as rise.
- You run an extra risk of losing money when you buy shares in certain smaller companies including "penny shares".
- There is a big difference between the buying price and the selling price of these shares. If you have to sell them immediately, you may get back much less than you paid for them. The price may change quickly, it may go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested. It may be difficult to sell or realize the investment.
- You should not speculate using money you cannot afford to lose.
- We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that all statements of fact and opinion contained in this publication are fair and accurate in all material aspects.
- Investors should seek appropriate professional advice from their stockbroker or other adviser if any points are unclear.
- This newsletter gives general advice only, and the investments mentioned may not necessarily be suitable for any individual.
- The newsletter may recommend securities listed on overseas stock exchanges. Investors may incur extra charges when dealing in these securities and should check with their stockbroker before dealing.
- Changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value of the value or price of these investments in sterling terms.
Contact Motley Fool Customer Services by email or call: 0207 462 4300, 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri
Motley Fool Pro is a Motley Fool product authorised by The McHattie Group, St Brandon's House, 29 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 5QT. Tel: 0117 407 0225, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The McHattie Group is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and offers restricted advice on certain types of investment only.
No part of Motley Fool Pro may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior permission of the copyright holder.