Introducing Motley Fool Share Advisor:
Smart stock picks, straightforward investing advice, zero guesswork
Enjoy 2 of our very latest, fully researched share recommendations every month…
Ongoing coverage on ALL of our previous picks…
Plus… when you join us today, you’ll receive 2 FREE Motley Fool investment guides – with our compliments!
Having the right information at the right time could mean the difference between making a lot of money in the stock market and getting taken to the cleaners.
But your time gets eaten up with work, taking care of your family, or fixing your house… after a long day it’s hard to find time to research shares.
Well, now there’s a way you can get world-class share recommendations and expert, unbiased advice from top financial analysts by barely lifting a finger.
We’ve hand-picked a team of experts from a range of The Motley Fool’s services across the globe and unleashed them on the UK specifically to work for you.
With their help, you could enjoy a portfolio that may not only withstand the impact of recessionary fears, rising inflation and any market ‘correction’… but could grow and pay dividends because of those very fears.
Since February 2012, this ace team of smart analysts have helped thousands of individual investors, just like you, to take their first steps towards building greater wealth.
And TODAY you can join them at Motley Fool Share Advisor and start working on securing your financial future…
Simply sign up today and see the service for yourself. Remember, you’re fully protected by our Subscription Refund Guarantee – cancel at any point within your first 30 days and we will return your entire subscription fee in full.
This is an amazing opportunity considering the types of money-making shares the team has dug up and delivered to Motley Fool members over the years… so it’s time for a brief introduction!
Say “Hello” to your Motley Fool Share Advisor analyst team…
Mark grew up around a family firm, where he learned to appreciate the risks and rewards offered by long-term business ownership.
He specialises in the ‘old-fashioned’ investment techniques of Warren Buffett and Ben Graham and his investing interests include unearthing great investment opportunities from little-known or unloved companies. Mark also holds the CFA UK Level 4 Certificate in Investment Management.
Owain loves to recommend lightly geared, modestly rated companies, and he is always on the lookout for Buffett-style intangible qualities as well as compelling opportunities to alight on top-notch growth stocks.
He’s been an active investor and a Motley Fool member since 2003.
Nathan is the most senior member of the Fool’s global equities research team.
His areas of expertise include companies with global growth potential, consumer focused businesses and special situations.
“My goal for you is simple – I just want to unearth those opportunities that can double, triple, quadruple or more – over the next three to five years.”
James is a former hedge fund analyst, writer and valuation expert. He’s especially fond of high-yielding companies and has been at the helm of the US dividend-focused Motley Fool Income Investor newsletter since 2006.
Imagine having these guys working for you – helping you hunt for breakout shares before they make their big moves…
And the best part is you can rest assured that the Motley Fool Share Advisor team always has your back.
Our analysts fanatically follow every investment they recommend – sending you updates on earnings, dividends, and all the latest news. So you know exactly what’s happening with all your shares, all the time.
Your friends and neighbours might just marvel at the wealth of investing knowledge you can accumulate once you get started with Motley Fool Share Advisor.
And to prove it to you, you can access the powerful wealth-building resources of Motley Fool Share Advisor, with complete peace of mind…
Start your membership today and if for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, simply notify us within your first 30 days and we will refund your subscription in full.
Even after your first 30 days, should you change your mind, you will receive a pro rata refund for the remainder of your subscription term. It’s all part of our Subscription Refund Guarantee.
Let’s take a look at everything you’ll receive, when you start your membership:
Unlimited access to the exclusive Motley Fool Share Advisor website
Log on to see all our picks, including a full archive of back issues, special reports, updates, and our scorecard that tracks our performance relative to the FTSE All-Share Index in real time.
The Motley Fool Share Advisor password-protected website also includes:
- 24/7 access to the Motley Fool Share Advisor investment community: Never invest alone again. Log on anytime and talk to fellow investors who are invested in the same shares as you. Our analysts are also available to answer any question you might have.
- “My Scorecard” profit tracker: A powerful tool for tracking all your shares and measuring their performance relative to the market – includes instant access to all the latest coverage of your shares.
- Weekly Motley Fool Share Advisor email updates: You’ll get updates every week by email, so you get all the important information you need to know about right away — from buying and selling a share to our analysis of a specific economic development.
When you activate your membership today, you’ll get instant access to Motley Fool Share Advisor. You’ll be able to print out our reports and research and log in and out as many times you want.
But should you decide to join today, you’ll get even more…
Activate your Motley Fool Share Advisor membership today and receive 2 valuable investment guides — FREE!
Have a look at the benefits of becoming a member:
Immediate Access to ALL of Motley Fool Share Advisor (subscription only)
Every month you’ll receive the Motley Fool Share Advisor newsletter delivered straight to your inbox. Inside, you’ll get two of our latest, thoroughly researched share recommendations – one income-generator and one growth idea – hand-picked with the aim of beating the market and making money!
You also get the full rationale behind every recommendation, including the potential risks, so you’ll have everything you need to make a sound investment decision.
Each Motley Fool Share Advisor issue also includes:
- Market commentary in plain English
- Updates and news on all our shares
- Timely advice for building and managing your own Foolish portfolio
PLUS! When you join today, you’ll get these 2 valuable investment guides – specifically designed to help you build serious wealth, free!
The Fool’s Guide to Investing With Funds – Yours FREE!
We believe that with insight, patience and a solid education, just about anyone can beat the market. But to be successful, we believe you need to start with the basics.
This report is designed to help you ease into the world of investing by introducing you to equity funds — an investment vehicle that can easily and relatively cheaply give you broad exposure to the stock market. This is an essential read for any investor looking to build wealth for the long term.
6 Danger Signs You Can Check in 15 Minutes – Yours FREE!
In this no-holds-barred report we reveal the danger signs to watch for before you put your money into any investment.
These red flags will warn you if there are weaknesses in the company’s accounts, or holes in the company’s glowing story.
But remember, 12 or 24 months of Share Advisor and these 2 amazing reports are yours only when you subscribe today. Simply click the button below to get started with Motley Fool Share Advisor now.
- The value of shares and the income from them can fall as well as rise.
- You run an extra risk of losing money when you buy shares in certain smaller companies including "penny shares".
- There is a big difference between the buying price and the selling price of these shares. If you have to sell them immediately, you may get back much less than you paid for them. The price may change quickly, it may go down as well as up and you may not get back the full amount invested. It may be difficult to sell or realize the investment.
- You should not speculate using money you cannot afford to lose.
- We have taken all reasonable care to ensure that all statements of fact and opinion contained in this publication are fair and accurate in all material aspects.
- Investors should seek appropriate professional advice from their stockbroker or other adviser if any points are unclear.
- This newsletter gives general advice only, and the investments mentioned may not necessarily be suitable for any individual.
- The newsletter may recommend securities listed on overseas stock exchanges. Investors may incur extra charges when dealing in these securities and should check with their stockbroker before dealing.
- Changes in exchange rates may have an adverse effect on the value of the value or price of these investments in sterling terms.
Need help? Contact Motley Fool Customer Services by email or call: 0207 462 4300, 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri.
Motley Fool Share Advisor is a Motley Fool product authorised by The McHattie Group, St Brandon's House, 29 Great George Street, Bristol, BS1 5QT. Tel: 01179 200 070, Email: email@example.com. The McHattie Group is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and offers restricted advice on certain types of investment only.
No part of Motley Fool Share Advisor may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form by any means without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
© 1998 – 2015 The Motley Fool. All rights reserved. The Motley Fool, Fool, and the Fool logo are registered trademarks of The Motley Fool Holdings Inc.
Place of Reg: England & Wales | Company Reg No: 3736872 | VAT Reg No: 735 7818 01 | Registered Office: 5th Floor, 60 Charlotte Street, London, W1T 2NU.